Position: Software Tester
Experience: 5-8 Yrs.
Interview Location: Pune
Interview Mode: F2F
Work Location: Pune
HR Email ID: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Very Good Experience in testing of mobile apps (iOS and Android).
- Very good experience in API Testing.
- Experience and Knowledge of Testing â€“ Manual and Automation frameworks like (Selenium, Jmeter, Cucumber, Frisby, TestNG etc).
- Experienced in Appium & Selenium.
- Knowledge in scripting (bash).
- Basic Knowledge of SQL/NoSQL DB.
- Knowledge in HTTP (header setting, response codes).
- Experience in Agile (SCRUM/Kanban) teams.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Enough experience in Java programing for test automation purpose.
- Should have good communication skills.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Development and continuous improvement/update of test strategy, test plan and test cases as support to the development.
- Setup Test Automation and embed it in the software delivery pipeline.
- Test software releases by executing assigned tests (manual and/or automated).
- Report/Log Defects and chase resolution.
- Responsible for quality and performance of developed solutions.
- Become familiar with the software under test and any other software related to it.
- Participate in product design reviews to provide input on functional requirements, product designs, schedules or potential problems.
- Building on and improve existing product and service capabilities by adding new tools and techniques to improve the quality of the products.
If interested then send your updated resume on email@example.com with following details:
Relevant Exp in Testing:
Rel. Exp in Mobile Testing (Android / IOS)
Rel. Exp in API Testing:
Rel. Exp in Appium & Selenium