Quality Assurance Engineer ||Test Automation || 2-6 yrs – 18/07/2017
Quality Assurance Engineer (Web)
The QA Engineer (Web) is responsible for developing sophisticated testing and site management automation and to ensure the web software is awesome and high-quality!
- Develop automated functional tests for web software.
- Reviews functional requirements and manual test cases for completeness.
- Organizes and reports development progress and test results within a context of meaningful test coverage.
- Report on test results, file bugs, and assist Engineering in isolating and reproducing bugs.
- Work with Engineering, and Product Management teams to identify high-impact issues.
- At least 2+ years of experience with experience in delivering automated test suites.
- Test automation framework implementation and maintenance experience.
- High proficiency with script and test program development using contemporary test frameworks (Selenium with WebDriver preferred).
- Reasonable fluency in Java or Python.