Integration Engineer(Testing) || Ericsson || 3-5 years – 18/07/2017
We are now looking for an Integration Engineer to analyze, prepare, implement and verify the configuration and integration of a node, network and/or system. Your scope of work could include the scenarios of introduction, upgrade expansion, functionality and capacity. Your work will in part form our customer legacy.
- You will support pre-sales activities, including pre-studies.
- Plan the implementation of the product configuration / integration work.
- Execute product configuration.
- Execute integration and migration work.
- Prepare system test, module test and accept test.
- You will work to identify and drive improvements.
- Post project activities.
- E2e technical understanding.
- Execute test.
- Scripting & coding.
- Knowledge sharing and collaboration skills.
- Education: Academic degree, minimum on bachelor level, in engineering (IT, Telecom) or 3-5 years experience of deploy system test and lead testing team.
- Min years of experience: (Recruiter to supply).
- Domain experience: (Recruiter to supply area of expertise – e.g.: Cloud, BSS, OSS etc.).
- Creating & innovating.
- Applying expertise & technology.
- Analytical learning and researching skills.
- Delivering results & meeting customer expectations.
- You will need excellent planning and organizing skills.
If you have ISEB/ISTQB software testing qualifications that would be an advantage.