Job Description/Skill Sets:-
- Experience in Automation Testing, with project experience including functionality, System, Integration, Smoke, Regression, and Sanity testing in SDLC.
- Minimum 2 yrs relevant automation experience preferred (must for Selenium profiles).
- Experience of working on Waterfall and Agile testing methodologies.
Domain Knowledge: (Any of the below)
- Retail Banking (Customer Onboarding, AML/KYC, Fund Accounting).
- Capital Markets (Credit/Market risk, Asset/Wealth Management, Trades and Derivatives, VAR and Risk Management) Cards (Vision Plus, TS2, TSYS).
- Payments (Vision Plus, Flexcube and any cross border payment engines).
- Mortgage (NetOxygen testing experience preferred).
- Requirement gathering: Analyzing business requirements to finalize testing scope.
- Preparation: Test Cases/Scenarios, Test Scripts & Test Data (project specific req).
- Execution: Test case execution that ensure features and functionality.
- Documentation: Create and maintain current test process documentation.
- Presentation: On the Review process of scenarios, Test cases & Test Execution.
- Non BFSI experience or under 2 yrs testing experience should not be considered.
- The candidate has to be flexible for any location and shift timings.
- The candidate has to be flexible to work in multiple domains (within BFSI)
- Candidate should be ready to work from client location (within Pune)
- Experience of test lead role/tasks will be added advantage.
Interested Candidates can Walk-in at the below mentioned venue:
1. Candidates with break in career and/or education for more than 2 years are not eligible.2. Candidates who have attended the selection process in the last 6 months (either selected-not-joined or rejected) will not be eligible.
3 Under- Graduate/Full time Graduation/Post Graduation from a UGC recognized University.
4. Comfortable to work in any shifts as per TCS policy.
Step 1: Go to link – https://grs.tcs.com/ep/pages/careerHome.jsfStep 2: Select ‘India’ geography & next click on ‘Experienced Professionals’ link
Step 3: Go to ‘Create your profile (For New Users)’ link & fill the details. Please select area of interest as ‘BPS’
Step 4: You will get the EPCN number & Password to your personal e-mail ID