The candidate must have good analytical skills and should be self-motivated, proactive and a good team player.
The candidate should have experience in working effectively in fast paced environments.
Candidate will also be expected to coordinate with onshore/offshore teams.
- Around 3+ years of relevant Functional & technical work experience.
- Strong knowledge of Selenium.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills. Should be able to communicate effectively with IT teams as well as Business Teams.
- Analyze test cases thoroughly to ensure adequate coverage of requirements.
- Create test cases and test data as per requirements.
- Execute test cases, analyze test results and accordingly log defects, track and re-test defects.
- Closely work with Dev teams/BA to resolve issues and also to develop a good understanding of the project and testing objectives.
- Must have good analytical skills.
- Must be flexible, independent and self-motivated.
- Hands on experience on JIRA and Quality Centre/ALM.
- Perform other testing-related duties as required.