Positions: Test Engineer (Selenium)
Experience: 3 to 5 years
Interview Mode: Only F2F on Weekdays
Kindly reply back with your updated CV & below detail, if interested for the same.
- Experience with an automated testing tool Selenium with preferably Java knowledge.
- Strong experience in Selenium, Creation of Automation Test Scripts.
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision, as well as part of a project team in a cooperative effort.
- Closely partners with the SW Engineers at the onset of a project, to develop product requirements, test specifications, and build test cases to rigorously test product functionality.
- Perform analysis on applications/stories, writes automated test plans and executes on test suites. Identifies system, or architecture limitations from analysis of performance test results.
- Reviews and provides input on the accuracy, clarity and testability of requirements; ask questions to improve software design.
- Identifies internal/external issues of limited scope and drives to resolution.
- Edit and crafts complex data files.
- Communicates and escalates issues and status to team and management in a timely manner.