Apply Here : https://www.epam.com/careers/job-listings/job.18784
Currently we are looking for a Senior Software Test Automation Engineer/Test Engineer for our Hyderabad office to make the team even stronger.
PROJECT TECHNOLOGIES AND TOOLS
- Selenium Page Factory.
- Design Patterns (Optional).
- Agile Methodology.
- Web services.
- Work independently on assigned projects and finish within expected timeline.
- Proactive and timely communication with manager and tech leads.
- Prepare required set of documentation.
- Effective follow up of all defects till closure.
- Be responsible to help business to close UAT on time.
- Drive manual testing, integration testing, user journey automation, cross device/browser automation for web applications, release sign-offs, crowd sourced testing, etc.
- Coordinate and participate in requirements review/story elaborations and testing activities to deliver high quality products and incremental value with every iteration.
- 3-6 years experience working in a similar position.
- Excellent analytical skills.
- Good experience in Functional/Manual testing. Payment industry domain knowledge. Good understanding of ATM and POS Transactions flows. Knowledge of payment gateway, switching players in the payment value chain.
- Experience in automation tools, DB is good to have.
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- Good experience working in Agile/Scrum teams.
- Experience in both Unit and Integration testing.
- Experience testing across a variety of platforms: web and mobile user interface, APIs (REST and SOAP), and/or data warehouse reports.
- Expertise in software development to build and use automation frameworks using technologies: Java/.NET, JUnit, Selenium, JBehave, Soap UI/Pro, Spring framework, REST, JSON and XML, Eclipse IDE, etc.
- Ability to create good acceptance and integration test automation scripts and integrate with Continuous integration (Jenkins/Bamboo) and code coverage tools (Sonar, Clover).